This is the first year WBA will be handed out to the best female Chair candidate in Switzerland. To find the best candidate Mercuri Urval and the jury members have made a long list.
The jury will nominate 3 persons and 3 reserves. After 3 interviews with Mercuri Urval and each meeting the jury, a winner will be elected.
The jury is:
- Dr. Barbara Rigassi, Chair of the jury, Partner with BHP - Brugger and Partners Ltd, founder of GetDiversity, Deputy Chairperson Atupri Gesundheitsversicherung, Board Member Schweizerische Mobiliar Genossenschaft and Schweizerische Mobiliar Holding AG
- Cornelia Ritz Bossicard (Board Member Valora, Board Member Ferguson Finance, Board Member 2 bridge)
- Wanda Eriksen (Board Member AXA-Insurance, Board Member Meyer Burger Technology AG, Board Member Aquila & Co)
- Valentin Vogt, Chairman of the Board of Burckhardt Compression and President of the Swiss Employer Association, Board Member Kistler Instrumente AG, Board Member EGS Beteiligungen AG, Board Member Bucher Industries AG, Chairman TAW Immobilien AG
- Gunnar Eckbo, CEO, Board Analyst, Founder Women’s Board Award 2010 in Norway
- Hans-Kristian Hoejsgaard (Board Member Calida Holding, until 2017 Board Member of Oettinger Davidoff AG)
- Marie-Noëlle Zen-Ruffinen, Professor at the University of Geneva, Attorney-at-law Tavernier Tschanz, Chair of the Swiss Board Institute, member Baloise
Main Partners are Mercuri Urval, KPMG and Baloise Insurance and Bank that can suggest candidates but not vote for the winner.